On 13th May, 1856 a steamer, nameMcLeod,docked at theBichali GhatinMetibruz, in the southern fringes of Calcutta (now Kolkata). On board was the disposedking of Oudh (or Awadh) Wajid Ali Shah. Little did he know that he would never return to his capitalLucknowand it started the beginning of a home in exile.
1. Kidderpur Tram Depot (Starting Point)
2. Bhu Kailash Temple
3. Draw Bridge (Photography restricted)
4. BNR Ofiice (from outside)
5. Swing Bridge (Photography Restricted)
6. Suriname Memorial
7. Sahi Imambara (including interiors)
8. Bachali Ghat
This tour will be hosted by eminent blogger Rangan Dutta who is an integral part of our team.
1. A Bottle of Water
2. Guide Charges
3. Tickets (If Any)
4. Non-Veg Breakfast
5. Transportation in a Car/Small Bus