This tour is about taking a tour of some places where Bengali Authors of yesteryear's created their timeless work on Bengali literature.
You will cover this following places:
1. Sadharan Brahmo Samaj
2. Location of Bharat Sangeet Samaj (1900)
3. House where Upendar kishore stayed for 10 years after his marriage. Sukumar Roy was born in this house. Presently the house does not exists. Instead there is a shopping mall
4. House of popular children’s writer Kulada Ranjan Roychowdhury’s house
5. Upendrakishore Roychowdhury’s second house in the locality
6. Location of Bangadarshan Magazine’s office.
7. House of Poet Dwijendralal Roy
8. Swami Vivekananda’s House and Vivekananda Museuem on Bidhan Sarani
A Bottle of Water
Tickets (If Any)
Anything that is not mentioned in the Inclusions
About LetUsGo Explorer:
Amitabha Gupta, an eminent blogger from Kolkata who takes very keen interests about history of Bengal's Heritage temples and sights. He has written articles for Nat Geo Outlook before and regularly writes for many travel based magazines.