If you are a foodie with interest only in different kind of food, you do not need us for a possible food trail. You can very well do it your self. But if you happen to have a interest about history of a particular food, place, taste, you are in the right place as we will take you beyond the look and feel of that particular food joint which will make you think eventually the basics of the word 'Food'.
Welcome to Series of #Foodwalks or #Foodtrails where the objective is to know those interesting food stories about every small food joint, to visit some place you may have visited several times, some places you do not know that exists.
Places to be Covered:
1. Ganguram - Vivekanada Road - RadhaBallabhi and Sweets
2. Kalika- Surya Sen St, College Square
3. Santosh - College Street Crossing - Misti Doi
4. Dilkhusha - M.G. Road - Kabiraji
5. Paramount -Bankim Chatterjee Street - Shake
6. Kalpataru Pan Shop - Bankim Chatterjee Street - Best Pan at Kolkata
1. A Bottle of Water/Cold Drinks
2. Guide Charges
3. Tickets (If Any)
4. Two Type of snacks/Dessert (Mentioned Above)
Anything that is not mentioned in the Inclusions