On 13th May, 1856 a steamer, name McLeod,docked at the Bichali Ghatin Metibruz, in the southern fringes of Calcutta (now Kolkata). On board was the disposed king of Oudh (or Awadh) Wajid Ali Shah. Little did he know that he would never return to his capital Lucknow and it started the beginning of a home in exile. Before it is too late,let's go out for local sightseeing in Kolkata, explore your own city, enjoy every moments with us from walking tours to heritage sites.
You will cover this following places:
1. Khidirpur Tram Depot (Starting Point)
2. Bhu Kailash Temple
3. Draw Bridge (Photography restricted)
4. BNR Ofiice (from outside)
5. Swing Bridge (Photography Restricted)
6. Suriname Memorial
7. Sahi Imambara (including interiors)
8. Bachali Ghat
1. A Bottle of Mineral Water
2. Guide Charges
3. Tickets (If Any)
4. Non-Veg Breakfast
5. Transportation in a Car/Small Bus
Anything that is not mentioned in the Inclusions
About LetUsGo's Explorer :
This tour will be hosted by eminent blogger Rangan Dutta who is an integral part of our team.
Come with Let Us Go for an amazing Kolkata city tour, it can help you to know your city in a better way!