As covered in the Times of India and Ei Samay and The Telegraph.
- Come see Kolkata's infamous haunted buildings
- Hear stories of ghosts walking through offices
- Dead wives speaking with their husbands
- Mysterious piano music and
- The screams of the dead!
Along the way, see Kolkata by night and get a free heritage tour thrown in - They will show you other Heritage buildings along the route, tell you their history and unravel the story of colonial. Join this walking tours to heritage sites of kolkata in night. Before it is too late,let's go out for local sightseeing in Kolkata, explore your own city, enjoy every moments with us from walking tours to heritage sites. Followings are the best places to visit in kolkata.
Few Trip Details :
- Ample and free parking at New Market
- Start at 11.30 pm sharp outside the front of New Market (opposite Khadims and over simpark mall)
- You will loop back to the start point so you can get back to your cars or arrange for transportation.
- This is a walking tour, so please be prepared to WALK. Wear comfortable shoes and clothing,
- Photography allowed and encouraged
- Police will be notified of the route and will keep checking on all
- In the event of a Ghost being seen, the guide accepts no responsibility for anyone's safety, the guide will be the first to run away, very fast.
About LetUsGo's Explorer :
This tour will be hosted by eminent blogger Rangan Dutta who is an integral part of our team.
Come with Let Us Go for an amazing Kolkata city tour, it can help you to know your city in a better way!