As covered in the Times of India and Ei Samay and The Telegraph.
- Come see Kolkata's infamous haunted buildings
- Hear stories of ghosts walking through offices
- Dead wives speaking with their husbands
- Mysterious piano music and
- The screams of the dead!
Along the way, see Kolkata by night and get a free heritage tour thrown in - They will show you other Heritage buildings along the route, tell you their history and unravel the story of colonial.
Few Trip Details :
- Ample and free parking at New Market
- Start at 11.30 pm sharp outside the front of New Market (opposite Khadims and over simpark mall)
- You will loop back to the start point so you can get back to your cars or arrange for transportation.
- This is a walking tour, so please be prepared to WALK. Wear comfortable shoes and clothing,
- Photography allowed and encouraged
- Police will be notified of the route and will keep checking on all
- In the event of a Ghost being seen, the guide accepts no responsibility for anyone's safety, the guide will be the first to run away, very fast.
About LetUsGo's Explorer :
This tour will be hosted by eminent blogger Rangan Dutta who is an integral part of our team.