Date:25th of June
Event Starts: 11.00 A.M
Venue Address:12-A Mandeville Gardens, Flat No. 3D, Suryalok Building, Kolkata- 700019
1 Day workshop on Ethical Hacking & Cyber Security for students and working professionals who want to secure themselves digitally. We will demonstrate LIVE hacking and discuss the prevention techniques to be used to mitigate the risk.
- What is Ethical Hacking?
- Hacking your smart phone live and how to protect your personal data
- Hacking your operating system (Windows 10, 7, XP) and discuss prevention techniques
- Discuss about cloud security
- Password Security and hacking
- Live website hacking (e- commerce website, financial website) and how to prevent it.
- Gmail Hacking, Facebook Hacking and Countermeasures
- Hide your identity and access any website (IP spoofing & MAC Spoofing)
- Understand in depth (Virus, Warms & Trojan) – Demonstrate how it works
- Turn demo version software to full version (Reverse engineering)
- Network Penetration using Metasploit
- Tools used by professionals for Ethical Hacking / VAPT
- How to do Web Application Penetration Testing
- Scanning and structuring of network
- Port scanning and countermeasure
- Network vulnerabilities
- Current cyber security scenario in India
- Prepare for the right job
Samiransantra(CTO) ,is working in IT Security domain for more than 4 years. CEHv9 globally certified ethical hacker with vast knowledge in exploit writing and pen testing, android application testing, web application testing. He had been associated with some of the government cyber security projects. He had developed many hacking tools in Python.
Mr Abhishek Mitra is the CEO of Indian Cyber Security Solutions. He is an ISO 27001 Lead Auditor, Certified Ethical Hacker and had been working in the cyber security domain for more than 8 years. With dual masters in Marketing (MBA + PGPM) he is also a diploma holder in digital marketing. He had been closely associated with cyber cell Kolkata for more than 2 years. He was guest lecturer at IIT Kharagpur in March 2017 and had conducted workshop on cyber space security at Techno India Batanagar, Institute of Engineering & Management (BCA), Cyber Cell Kolkata Lalbuzar, Annex College, George College of Management & Science and many more. He is a bug bounty hunter and had found out vulnerabilities in IRCTC website, Indian School of Ethical Hacking website, Instagram and many more.